Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Meeting the Provincial!

Fr Allan White, O.P., Prior Provincial of the English Dominican Province, has set Monday 27 June 2005, the Memorial of St Cyril of Alexandria, for my meeting with him at St Dominic's Priory in London.

This will form the final stage of the application process and I fully expect he will make the final decision with regards to my admission as a novice in September 2005 as soon as possible, following that meeting.

Of your charity please pray for me.

May I recommend, the Dominican rite Litany?!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,

I was really dead serious in praying for you that I decided to pray the OP Litany. I should have gone directly to the Litany, but I was curious see the historical background. Paul, I ending up NOT praying BUT LAUGHING.

God bless

8:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, comfy place you got here :)..

8:16 am  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

The story accompanying the OP Litany does raise some mirth. It tickled me too but I did get to the praying afterwards!

11:18 am  
Blogger Tom said...

I will pray for you and your vocation.

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home