Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Catholic Blog Awards VOTING


The long-awaited VOTING has begun for the 2006 Catholic Blog Awards.

It really is an honour to have received a Nomination for "Best Blog by a Seminarian"... There are many blogs I enjoy that to my surprise did not receive any nomination in the 21 categories.

It's a close race in the category I've been nominated for, and as God would have it, there's a time-honoured and traditional rivalry between the SJ and the OP in progress! Oh, He does have a great sense of humour and I love it! :)

Please vote for this site if you feel it is deserving of such an accolade... or even if you just love the Dominicans!! There are three other OP blogs up for Awards.

To Vote, click on this link, and then when you have been taken to the Awards Voting page, click on the circle next the listing for this blog, found in the bottom right box as "Contemplata Aliis Tradere - Lawrence Lew, OP", in the category noted above. Finally, click the 'Vote' button just below that.

Voting ends on Tuesday 21 February at 12 noon CST in the USA, so get cracking!

Thank you.

Oh... and I'm told you can vote again every 24 hours so if you're really keen be sure to do that!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I voted for you! Keep up the great work and God bless!
Danny

9:47 pm  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

Thank you for your kind comment and for the vote. God bless.

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home