Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Corpus Christi at Blackfriars

UPDATE: PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED THIS SUNDAY...


The Dominican Priory of St Michael the Archangel
BLACKFRIARS
Buckingham Road, Cambridge


The Solemnity of
CORPUS ET SANGUINIS CHRISTI
(A Holy Day of Obligation)


Second Vespers 6pm
Solemn Mass 7pm
followed by Corpus Christi Procession and Benediction
Reception afterwards in the Priory

4 Comments:

Blogger John Paul Sonnen said...

brother:
i wish i had you at my side to teach me on the computer how to have a better site. all i know how to do is post pics!
yes, i'd love to check out any source you have on the religious habit...thanks!
in christo et mariae!

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I overslept this morning, and missed going to Tyburn Convent, and Westminster Cathedral's last Mass of today is at 5pm, I might actually make this.

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I meant to. But I got a bit lost, and ended up somewhere in the wilds. Ooops.

10:12 pm  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! I should have sent you directions...

Well, you can still catch Corpus Christi Mass on Sunday in Scotland!!!

11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home