Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Posts and comments

I truly enjoy comments from people who read this blog and I appreciate intelligent questions and viewpoints. We are all seeking Truth and without dialogue, debate and even argument, we simply cannot arrive at it. The issue is not of anyone side or person winning but allowing Truth to emerge and (hopefully) become clearer.

Visitors are heartily invited to post a comment or email me: paulus_magnus@hotmail.com

Incidentally, an anonymous reader posted some interesting and important questions in Comment #4 to my post on 'HH Pope Benedict XVI'. I have replied to that in Comment #5 of that same post. It touches on questions of Ecclesiology specifically salvation and the role of Jesus Christ and his Church.

Do have a read if that is your area of interest! Thank you and keep the comments and emails coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home