Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Interviews Tour

From the early morning of Wednesday 25 May, the Feast of St Bede the Venerable until late on Sunday 29 May, I shall be in Cambridge, London and Leicester visiting the Dominican houses in those cities.

I shall be interviewed by 5 Dominican priests and one lay woman. These will constitute the formal Interviews for my Admission to the English Province of the Order of Preachers. I am actually rather looking forward to meeting them and to having these interviews. They all sound very friendly and joyful over the telephone!

Please pray for us as these interviews take place over the course of the week.

As such, I this blog will not be updated for the next few days but I trust there is more than enough to keep you busy reading, especially if you follow up all the links in the posts! This also explains why I have posted a reflection for Corpus Christi ahead of the Feast which falls on Thursday when I shall be in London.

I entrust the days ahead to Our Lady of the Rosary and St Dominic.
May He who has begun the good work bring it to fulfillment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home