Contemplata aliis Tradere

A meagre contribution to the mission and work of the Order of Preachers: my reflections, thoughts, ideas and the occasional rant on matters mainly theological, philosophical and ecclesiastical, drawn primarily from my reading and experience of life and the world. Striving to be always Catholic, firmly Christian and essentially Dominican, flavoured with dashes of Von Balthasar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

A son of the English Province of the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans); born in Malaysia but have lived in the USA, Singapore, the UK & the Philippines for varying durations. A pilgrim and way-farer, a searcher for Truth on the journey of Life... "Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!" - Hilaire Belloc

Monday, January 16, 2006

Leo prays too!


Like any good Dominican, Leo also enjoys saying the Rosary! For some reason, he loves to make a quick swipe at my rosary when I walk past him... and admittedly I often offer it to him, so here he is this morning, 'praying' the Rosary.

Yesterday afternoon, when I knelt before the tabernacle in the lower chapel, he sat right next to me for about five minutes looking up at the tabernacle too.

A prayerful cat indeed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boeciana said...

'For I will consider my cat, Jeoffry...'

4:18 pm  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

Wonderful poetry indeed and the music by Britten is a delight to listen to and to sing. I was privileged to sing 'Rejoice in the Lamb' a few years ago in Bury St Edmunds.

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home