Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Teaching Religion classes to 12-year-olds in the Philippines;
2. Designing a web site for my parish;
3. Retail for an interior furnishings company;
4. Librarian at a speech & drama school in Singapore.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
1. The Mission;
2. The Talented Mr Ripley;
3. The Lord of the Rings;
4. Moulin Rouge.
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Washington D.C., the U.S.A.;
3. Leeds, England;
4. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives;
2. Malcolm in the Middle;
4. West Wing.
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Banaue, The Philippines;
2. Florence, Italy;
3. Sydney, Australia;
4. San Francisco, The U.S.A.
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Whispers in the Loggia (blog);
2. The Guardian Unlimited Online;
3. Mirror of Justice (blog);
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Smoked salmon;
3. A good curry;
4. Teochew-style porridge.
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Manila, the Philippines;
2. In bed (it's getting late!);
Four People Whom I Tag Next:
1. Mirror of Justice (Daniel Jeffries);
2. Happy Catholic;
4. Anyone else out there who's interested!